Saturday, April 12, 2008

David Mackenzie's "Spread" Wraps Production

ahh a voice in the vast wilderness of the internet heard my cries of despair and took pity on me, kindly directing me to this bit of (apparently officially sourced) information stating that YES indeed, Spread, the new film from David Mackenzie starring Ashton Kutcher and Anne Heche wrapped production last week (week of April 6). Many thanks! So the mysterious helper who updated imdb was correct-yay! The entire cast and crew list seems to be updated here as well, very cool to see the whole crew mentioned now. Not sure if the 2009 release date is set yet (and given post below, I trust NO release date till you can buy the tickets for a specific date lol doubting sweetie that I am ;)
Congratulations David, Ashton, and all on the big Hollywood film; lets hope the movie does well and on to bigger and brighter things for you and Sigma!

No comments:

Post a Comment