Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alastair Mackenzie, Claire Forlani, Dougray Scott Attend New Town Killers Premiere



JOY AND HAPPINESS

UPDATE: I HAVE NICE PICS OF
ALASTAIR, Claire Forlani, Dougray Scott and James Anthony Pearson at premiere of
New Town Killers up on my FLICKR HERE

WENN has the first pics of Alastair Mackenzie, Claire Forlani (Mister Hallam Foe) and her husband Dougray Scott at the premiere of New Town Killers at the London Film Festival.




LINK TO WENN PICS HERE

GETTY IMAGES -WITH CLAIRE, DOUGRAY AND RICHARD JOBSON (plus a closeup of her shoes and bag of all things but no Al wtf?)

REX FEATURES -again none of all, just the trio above



New Town Killers stars Alastair Mackenzie, Dougray Scott, James Anthony Pearson and is directed by Richard Jobson.

Personal note: I had intended to go, but unfortunately several weeks ago my father was diagnosed with cancer and I've been under a great deal of strain with that (my mother is quite ill and in a wheelchair so its double the work) as well as work this election -VOTE PLEASE and such. I greatly am saddened I am unable to attend the premiere of this film after following it and dedicating time and love to the process of the film (and all things Sigma for that matter) but truly truly my heart, good thoughts and support is with them all tonight.
More pics when I find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment