Monday, February 23, 2009

Preview Clip of Track Title to New Town Killers Online!


More Sweet filthy music for a Monday morning everyone ;)

As reported previously, Isa and the Filthy Tongues have recorded several tracks for the score to the upcoming New Town Killers film which stars Sigma's Alastair Mackenzie and actor Dougray Scott. There is now a short preview clip of the title track, featuring vocals (I believe) of NTK director and frontman to The Skids Richard Jobson online here to enjoy (mp3)! Check it out! I agree with other reviews-does remind me of late 80s/early 90s music I so love & think this is fantastic; makes me want to dance and shake my big ole butt and I cant wait to get the CD! :D Isa was apparently part of the after party event for NTK at the Buff club in Glasgow, which took place last week when the film screened at the Glasgow Film Festival.

The single will be released on APRIL 6 (uncertain when the entire soundtrack will be out).

You can hear part of the song via the new trailer which I posted on my Youtube channel late last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment