Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick Update on Outcast


A very brief update today on Outcast with the excellent James Nesbitt and Kate Dickie which was filmed in Edinburgh a few months ago. Last week, James has made brief remarks about the 'horror' film, and notes: "I did a horror film called Outcast - it's all the right things, gory and bloody, so it looks good actually."But the Irish actor added: "I'm not really a fan of horror - I'm the father of two girls so that's enough horror for me.""What makes me scared? Reporters, my mum, (Manchester) United losing and hangovers," he added, laughing.

Meanwhile, the first photo of what should be a fabulous adaptation to film of Ken Follett's award winning "Pillars of the Earth" featuring Kate Dickie is now online ----------->
Kate is also starring along side her Red Road co-star, Tony Curran in the huge epic, and is due for release on TV next year.

Outcast featuring James and Kate is still set for an early 2010 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment