Thursday, November 5, 2009

Seville Film Festival: New Clip, New Poster for Triage with Colin Farrell & Jamie Sives


Hellooo Luna :) This is for you (...well for all of us Jamie fans really lol:D !) As Triage is due to screen tomorrow at the Seville Film festival, there is a new clip from the film now online with Jamie Sives and Colin Farrell (in Spanish). UPDATE: A SECOND NEW CLIP, this heavy on Jamie and Kelly Reilly with Colin is online here. Also thanks to the ever gracious ColinFarrellFansite, we can now see the new Triage poster -gorgeous high res on my flickr here - which features mostly Colin...however on the bottom right ...covered with all the details is the lone photo of Jamie lol Dunno if he will make an appearance(Colin, Paz and Mr. Lee confirmed to attend) but hope springs eternal, plus with Inverness next week...hope!

1 comment:

  1. Hi girl! I'm very exited to see Colin tomorrow, I'm a big fan of him too I couldn't believe he was coming because this festival is not so big or important. I don't know if Jamie would come, but if he does, it would be a perfect night!
    They never mentioned his name but maybe is because he is not very known around here, there's still hope!

    Whatever happens tomorrow I'll keep you posted :) If Jamie comes I'll send you the pitures.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete