Monday, April 11, 2011

A Perfect Sense Poster as Big as My Bed but Not as Big as my love for Sigma!

In the mail today...a gift, two gifts, two posters, one designed by Colin from a film series I adore, and one GIANT PERFECT SENSE POSTER
SIGNED BY DAVID
to me!
Holy senses of joy! Signed by David who I adore and admire so much
perfectly AWESOME
PERFECTLY SPECIAL
PERFECT..

A "Perfect Sense" poster ....AS BIG AS MY ENTIRE BED (AH SOO COOL!!!) BUT NOT EVEN A DROP COMPARED TO THE SIZE OF MY LOVE FOR THE FOLKS AT SIGMA!!!
(gah I know lol Sorry but you knew something like that had to be coming! :))))

Dear David...Surely you must know what this meant to me, so no need to blather on with all emotional sop, except to say my continued support admiration thanks and my heart to you and ALL AT SIGMA
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I LOVE THIS!
Love,
me, luckiest fan in the land xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment