Sunday, February 7, 2010

LUCI WINS MY HEART AND CLERMONT FERRAND FILM FESTIVAL!


LUCI WINS MY HEART! LUCI WINS AT CLERMONT FERRAND!

I could scarcely believe my eyes this morning when I read the news: I LOVE LUCI, the short film written and directed by the fabulous Colin Kennedy WON WON WON at the Clermont-Ferrand Film Festival. Omg Im so lame I actually cried just now. IM SO HAPPY THRILLED. GO LUCI GO CONGRATULATIONS COLIN, BRIAN, SIGMA FILMS of Glasgow, James (Hobo film) and ALL INVOLVED.
This is the sweetest, most super news today! YAY!
Note: Colin has now added the script for Luci online here at this link.
GAH TO READ OR NOT! 0_0 torn I am....

A Sigma Films production, I Love Luci was written and directed by Colin Kennedy, produced by Brian Coffey and stars the wonderful Camilla Rutherford and Colin Harris and so many more. You can learn more about this AWARD WINNING SHORT FILM AT THIS LINK!

1 comment: