Monday, August 25, 2008

New Location Report from Set of Valhalla Rising with Mads Mikkelsen

Well call me sweetie, the super slacker cause I surely cant believe what I found today and I need to get the lead out with three new posts here! Hah a monday that doesnt actually suck! ;)

First, Scottish Screen has uploaded their latest issue of Roughcuts, and it contains new photos and a location report from the Nicholas Winding Refn film "Valhalla Rising" starring Mads Mikkelsen. Since the file (pdf here) is so huge, I nabbed the stuff on VH up here on my flickr, with page one/interview here, page 2-the new photos here. The page one contains a photo of the young boy who will be starring in the movie with Mads, named Maarten Steven, that was cast I believe during that open casting call they made a few months ago.

There is also mention of the guys who work behind the scenes and dont often receive enough credit, including the guy who made one of the errr decapitated heads you will see in the film. The director's assistant Saskia, who is so wonderfully making her production diaries on youtube, had made an installment on this same head, which you can watch below lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment